Topics

Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 01/26/2021 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

When: Tuesday, 26 January 2021, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:PAPA System Repeaters

North Check-Ins - W6GDK
South Check-Ins - W6SJK

Our Nets will now be on the PAPA System with isolated repeaters. See below for those repeaters

P07 Toro 446.380- pl 103.5
P09 San Marcos Peak 446.720- pl 103.5
P10 Palomar 448.540- pl 103.5
P11 Otay 447.560- pl 103.5
P15 Woodson 446.360- pl 103.5
P18 Edom Hill 445.860- pl 103.5

Look at your radios you plan to use for the net to make sure you have one or more of these in your radios.

Rosalinda

Please grant me an email check in KI6WVA
Rosalinda

On Jan 25, 2021, at 8:00 PM, main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io> wrote:

When: Tuesday, 26 January 2021, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:PAPA System Repeaters

North Check-Ins - W6GDK
South Check-Ins - W6SJK

Our Nets will now be on the PAPA System with isolated repeaters. See below for those repeaters

P07 Toro 446.380- pl 103.5
P09 San Marcos Peak 446.720- pl 103.5
P10 Palomar 448.540- pl 103.5
P11 Otay 447.560- pl 103.5
P15 Woodson 446.360- pl 103.5
P18 Edom Hill 445.860- pl 103.5

Look at your radios you plan to use for the net to make sure you have one or more of these in your radios.

Joe Seraki. AI6ZE

Can someone swap with me for next week 2/2/21. I have the South check in. I will be in the hospital on that date.  And probably won't be able to get on the radio. Also can I have an early email check in for next week for same reason.

Thanks
Joe.     AI6ZE

Please grant me an email check in KI6WVA
Rosalinda

On Jan 25, 2021, at 8:00 PM, main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io> wrote:

When: Tuesday, 26 January 2021, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:PAPA System Repeaters

North Check-Ins - W6GDK
South Check-Ins - W6SJK

Our Nets will now be on the PAPA System with isolated repeaters. See below for those repeaters

P07 Toro 446.380- pl 103.5
P09 San Marcos Peak 446.720- pl 103.5
P10 Palomar 448.540- pl 103.5
P11 Otay 447.560- pl 103.5
P15 Woodson 446.360- pl 103.5
P18 Edom Hill 445.860- pl 103.5

Look at your radios you plan to use for the net to make sure you have one or more of these in your radios.

Kathy Payne

I'm available to take it if you need it.

Kathy
KJ6MVB