Topics

Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 02/02/2021 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

When: Tuesday, 2 February 2021, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:PAPA System Repeaters

North Check-Ins - N6BRV
South Check-Ins - AI6ZE

Our Nets will now be on the PAPA System with isolated repeaters. See below for those repeaters

P07 Toro 446.380- pl 103.5
P09 San Marcos Peak 446.720- pl 103.5
P10 Palomar 448.540- pl 103.5
P11 Otay 447.560- pl 103.5
P15 Woodson 446.360- pl 103.5
P18 Edom Hill 445.860- pl 103.5

Look at your radios you plan to use for the net to make sure you have one or more of these in your radios.

Bob Birch

Just a reminder that Joe AI6ZE is having a medical procedure done today and won’t be able to do the South Checkin’s. Would like a volunteer to do that for him. If nobody is available I will be happy to do the checkin’s for the South.

Bob

When: Tuesday, 2 February 2021, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:PAPA System Repeaters

North Check-Ins - N6BRV
South Check-Ins - AI6ZE

Our Nets will now be on the PAPA System with isolated repeaters. See below for those repeaters

P07 Toro 446.380- pl 103.5
P09 San Marcos Peak 446.720- pl 103.5
P10 Palomar 448.540- pl 103.5
P11 Otay 447.560- pl 103.5
P15 Woodson 446.360- pl 103.5
P18 Edom Hill 445.860- pl 103.5

Look at your radios you plan to use for the net to make sure you have one or more of these in your radios.

Steve

I'll take the south...

Steve

On Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 10:40 AM Bob Birch <rrbirch@...> wrote:

[...]

J. Rollins, from Imperial Valley called and offered to take the South tonight. His e-mail should be coming soon.

Thanks for the offer.

--

J Rollins

Bob-

I can do the Southern check-ins as well- just let Steve and I know which one should take it.

KM6NUY

[...]

760-427-2704
DMR ID 3128734
Brawley, CA

Kathy Payne

Bob , I've been outside.  If no one stepped up for South check in I can do it.

Kathy,
KJ6MVB

[...]

Thanks everyone who stepped up for South checkin's. J Rollins from Imperial Valley has offered to take the South. I would like him to take it this week.