Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 02/09/2021 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

When: Tuesday, 9 February 2021, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:PAPA System Repeaters

North Check-Ins - KI6LAV
South Check-Ins - KJ6MVB

Our Nets will now be on the PAPA System with isolated repeaters. See below for those repeaters

P07 Toro 446.380- pl 103.5
P09 San Marcos Peak 446.720- pl 103.5
P10 Palomar 448.540- pl 103.5
P11 Otay 447.560- pl 103.5
P15 Woodson 446.360- pl 103.5
P18 Edom Hill 445.860- pl 103.5

Look at your radios you plan to use for the net to make sure you have one or more of these in your radios.

Nat 2733E N6BRV

Checking in by email.

Thank you
73' Nat S N6BRV

From: "main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar" <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io>
Date: 2/9/21 2:00 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
Subject: [ARC2-SDICC] Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 02/09/2021 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

When: Tuesday, 9 February 2021, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:PAPA System Repeaters

North Check-Ins - KI6LAV
South Check-Ins - KJ6MVB

Our Nets will now be on the PAPA System with isolated repeaters. See below for those repeaters

P07 Toro 446.380- pl 103.5
P09 San Marcos Peak 446.720- pl 103.5
P10 Palomar 448.540- pl 103.5
P11 Otay 447.560- pl 103.5
P15 Woodson 446.360- pl 103.5
P18 Edom Hill 445.860- pl 103.5

Look at your radios you plan to use for the net to make sure you have one or more of these in your radios.

Rosalinda

Email check in please
KI6wva rosalinda

On Feb 9, 2021, at 2:00 PM, main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io> wrote:

When: Tuesday, 9 February 2021, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:PAPA System Repeaters

North Check-Ins - KI6LAV
South Check-Ins - KJ6MVB

Our Nets will now be on the PAPA System with isolated repeaters. See below for those repeaters

P07 Toro 446.380- pl 103.5
P09 San Marcos Peak 446.720- pl 103.5
P10 Palomar 448.540- pl 103.5
P11 Otay 447.560- pl 103.5
P15 Woodson 446.360- pl 103.5
P18 Edom Hill 445.860- pl 103.5

Look at your radios you plan to use for the net to make sure you have one or more of these in your radios.

Joe Seraki. AI6ZE

Please give me an email check in tonight.

Joe
AI6ZE

When: Tuesday, 9 February 2021, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:PAPA System Repeaters

North Check-Ins - KI6LAV
South Check-Ins - KJ6MVB

Our Nets will now be on the PAPA System with isolated repeaters. See below for those repeaters

P07 Toro 446.380- pl 103.5
P09 San Marcos Peak 446.720- pl 103.5
P10 Palomar 448.540- pl 103.5
P11 Otay 447.560- pl 103.5
P15 Woodson 446.360- pl 103.5
P18 Edom Hill 445.860- pl 103.5

Look at your radios you plan to use for the net to make sure you have one or more of these in your radios.

johndking

Please give me a delayed check in for tonight. In the middle of the North county Responses my phone went dead ran out of power by the time I could get back The power In that had closed down. I must pay more attention to my battery level from now on.. With apologies I remain John D. King
 KG6QAE