Topics

Saturday DST Meeting

Bob Birch

This is for those who are not in volunteer connection for the Red Cross. Don’t want to leave anyone out…..  I know it will be a duplicate for some and I apologize for it.

Just for those who couldn't make the net last night or who are not radio operators and didn't hear the announcement last night.

We will have our meeting this Saturday starting at 9am. It will be a short meeting to get a small amount of business completed. Then we will break for a holiday party social event. I will be providing the main course of Turkey and Ham. If you would like to bring a side dish to share with others, it would be appreciated. We will have some bottled water available. if you would like to bring something else to drink (non-alcoholic) for yourself, you are welcome to do so.

Since there is anticipated rain, we will use the breakroom and atrium for eating purposes. Remember no food or drink in the CDOC.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. Thanks again for all you do to support the DST Team & the Red Cross. Without you the mission would not get accomplished. It's been a great year and expect  it to be an even better next year with lots of new challenges as we consolidate.

Bob Birch
Volunteer DST Activity Lead