From: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io> on behalf of Bob Birch <rrbirch@...>
Sent: Sunday, May 2, 2021 8:18:08 PM
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io>
Subject: [ARC2-SDICC] TEP Help for Tomorrow

Is anyone available to come out to the TEP tomorrow morning with Royce to help with the comms.

Really need at least 1 more person to help Royce out. Not sure exactly what time Royce is planning to leave but we expect the comm’s trailer to be picked up tomorrow and the TEP Closed we just don’t know what time.

Bob