Topics

Tonights North Checkin's for the net

Bob Birch

I just heard from Royce who was supposed to do the North checkin’s for the net. He is at one of the TEP’s for the Valley Fire. It appears that will turn into a congregate shelter and he will not make tonight’s net. We will need someone to perform the North Checkin’s. As a reminder I’m out of the area so I won’t be on the analog net this evening. I am planning on doing a DMR net tonight if my hotspot and zumspot work correctly.

Bob

Nat Suwarnasarn

Will do the North Check-in for Royce

73' N6BRV Nat S.

From: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io [mailto:main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bob Birch
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2020 7:18 PM
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
Subject: [ARC2-SDICC] Tonights North Checkin's for the net

I just heard from Royce who was supposed to do the North checkin’s for the net. He is at one of the TEP’s for the Valley Fire. It appears that will turn into a congregate shelter and he will not make tonight’s net. We will need someone to perform the North Checkin’s. As a reminder I’m out of the area so I won’t be on the analog net this evening. I am planning on doing a DMR net tonight if my hotspot and zumspot work correctly.

Bob

Georgia

I can take it, Bob.

--Georgia
KI6LAV

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S10e, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

-------- Original message --------
Date: 9/8/20 7:18 PM (GMT-08:00)

Bob

Georgia

Nat beat me to the punch, so I shall defer to him.  Thx Nat for stepping up.

--Georgia

Date: 9/8/20 7:33 PM (GMT-08:00)
Subject: Re: [ARC2-SDICC] Tonights North Checkin's for the net

I can take it, Bob.

--Georgia
KI6LAV

Bob

Jer Kostro - Red Cross

Copy Bob - we'll come up with somebody.

On 9/8/2020 7:18 PM, Bob Birch wrote:

Bob

Jer Kostro - Red Cross

Nat and Georgia beat me to it - need to learn to type faster.:-)

On 9/8/2020 7:50 PM, Jer Kostro - Red Cross via groups.io wrote:

Copy Bob - we'll come up with somebody.

On 9/8/2020 7:18 PM, Bob Birch wrote:

Bob

Bob Bernardi

Please grant me early checking tonight

Bob. KN6DKN

On Sep 8, 2020, at 7:44 PM, Georgia <georgialsmith@...> wrote:

Nat beat me to the punch, so I shall defer to him.  Thx Nat for stepping up.

--Georgia

Date: 9/8/20 7:33 PM (GMT-08:00)
Subject: Re: [ARC2-SDICC] Tonights North Checkin's for the net

I can take it, Bob.

--Georgia
KI6LAV

Bob