Topics

Upcoming Event: Disaster Communications Team Meeting - Sat, 04/04/2020 9:00am-12:00pm #cal-reminder

main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: Disaster Communications Team Meeting

When: Saturday, 4 April 2020, 9:00am to 12:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where: Chapter HQ, 3950 Calle Fortunada, San Diego CA 92123 (Thoms Bros 1249E3)

If you get lost or can't get in the building call Bob KG6RGI, cell 760 533 1957 or Jer AK6QJ, cell 442 264 3055.

Meeting is in the CDOC. Food is not allowed and drinks must be in non-spillable containers.

If you're not sure where to go please wait outside in back by the warehouse roll-up door and someone will come to guide you in.

Bob Birch

Just a reminder this months meeting will be held via Microsoft Teams. Expect a meeting invitation shortly.

From: "main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar" <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io>
Date: 4/1/20 4:51 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
Subject: [ARC2-SDICC] Upcoming Event: Disaster Communications Team Meeting - Sat, 04/04/2020 9:00am-12:00pm #cal-reminder

Reminder: Disaster Communications Team Meeting

When: Saturday, 4 April 2020, 9:00am to 12:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where: Chapter HQ, 3950 Calle Fortunada, San Diego CA 92123 (Thoms Bros 1249E3)

If you get lost or can't get in the building call Bob KG6RGI, cell 760 533 1957 or Jer AK6QJ, cell 442 264 3055.

Meeting is in the CDOC. Food is not allowed and drinks must be in non-spillable containers.

If you're not sure where to go please wait outside in back by the warehouse roll-up door and someone will come to guide you in.

Bob Birch

If I did everything correctly and typed everyone’s e-mail address right, you should receive an invite to a Microsoft Teams Meeting for Sat from 9am till 11am..

If you don’t get the invite please let me know so I can go back and review what I did.

To join the meeting on Sat just click on Join Meeting. It will give you the option of downloading the Microsoft Teams app or launching from your browser. Either option works. If you have a microphone and speaker on your computer you will be able to hear and see everything from the computer. If you don’t have a microphone or speaker on your computer you can view on the computer and hear audio by dialing into the phone number listed and entering the conference code for audio.

Anyone that has any issues let me know

Bob

Reminder: Disaster Communications Team Meeting

When: Saturday, 4 April 2020, 9:00am to 12:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where: Chapter HQ, 3950 Calle Fortunada, San Diego CA 92123 (Thoms Bros 1249E3)

If you get lost or can't get in the building call Bob KG6RGI, cell 760 533 1957 or Jer AK6QJ, cell 442 264 3055.

Meeting is in the CDOC. Food is not allowed and drinks must be in non-spillable containers.

If you're not sure where to go please wait outside in back by the warehouse roll-up door and someone will come to guide you in.

Bruce

Hi Bob
I think it would be also useful to activate the Red Cross DMR -Pri channel for those who are not able to get on with their computer, so they can follow the meeting.
73 WA6DNT Bruce .

On 4/2/2020 9:29 AM, Bob Birch wrote:

[...]

There is a telephone call in number where they can here what is going on and participate in the meeting.

Reminder: Disaster Communications Team Meeting

When: Saturday, 4 April 2020, 9:00am to 12:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where: Chapter HQ, 3950 Calle Fortunada, San Diego CA 92123 (Thoms Bros 1249E3)

If you get lost or can't get in the building call Bob KG6RGI, cell 760 533 1957 or Jer AK6QJ, cell 442 264 3055.

Meeting is in the CDOC. Food is not allowed and drinks must be in non-spillable containers.

If you're not sure where to go please wait outside in back by the warehouse roll-up door and someone will come to guide you in.

Sara

Hey Bob,
I don't believe i got the invite. Can you resend?
Sara

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 9:29 AM Bob Birch <rrbirch@...> wrote:

[...]

I DID NOT GET AN INVITE FOR THE RED CROSS ON LINE MEETING STILL WAITING
BRUCCE

[...]

What e-mail address address should I use

Reminder: Disaster Communications Team Meeting

When: Saturday, 4 April 2020, 9:00am to 12:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where: Chapter HQ, 3950 Calle Fortunada, San Diego CA 92123 (Thoms Bros 1249E3)

If you get lost or can't get in the building call Bob KG6RGI, cell 760 533 1957 or Jer AK6QJ, cell 442 264 3055.

Meeting is in the CDOC. Food is not allowed and drinks must be in non-spillable containers.

If you're not sure where to go please wait outside in back by the warehouse roll-up door and someone will come to guide you in.

Bruce

HI BOB
THIS ONE: WA6DNT@...
I AM ALSO ON DMR RED CROSS PRI.  AND 147.130 MHZ
BRUCE

On 4/4/2020 9:01 AM, Bob Birch wrote:
What e-mail address address should I use

Reminder: Disaster Communications Team Meeting

When: Saturday, 4 April 2020, 9:00am to 12:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where: Chapter HQ, 3950 Calle Fortunada, San Diego CA 92123 (Thoms Bros 1249E3)

If you get lost or can't get in the building call Bob KG6RGI, cell 760 533 1957 or Jer AK6QJ, cell 442 264 3055.

Meeting is in the CDOC. Food is not allowed and drinks must be in non-spillable containers.

If you're not sure where to go please wait outside in back by the warehouse roll-up door and someone will come to guide you in.

Gary Kent

Okay, so what did do wrong.  I installed the Teams app on my Samsung Android phone, sighed in with my Microsoft sign in and was told I couldn’t edit the meeting or some such nonsense, then all I got was a blank black screen for eternity.   I then clicked the link in Bob’s email. I did this Friday and it said it was waiting for the person running the meeting to do something.  When I clicked it this morning, just got the same blank screen.  I then tried to dial the listed phone number and Verizon cautioned me I was making an international call.  I redialed manually, input the ID code and then nothing.  At his point I went and got some breakfast and thought, at least I didn’t sign up for a net control assignment ( or did I?)  .

I am really enjoying the opportunity to just stay home and get projects done around the house and ham shack.  Everyone stay well and wear those masks even if our President refuses to do the same.

73 DE W6GDK

Gary Kent

What e-mail address address should I use

Reminder: Disaster Communications Team Meeting

When: Saturday, 4 April 2020, 9:00am to 12:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where: Chapter HQ, 3950 Calle Fortunada, San Diego CA 92123 (Thoms Bros 1249E3)

If you get lost or can't get in the building call Bob KG6RGI, cell 760 533 1957 or Jer AK6QJ, cell 442 264 3055.

Meeting is in the CDOC. Food is not allowed and drinks must be in non-spillable containers.

If you're not sure where to go please wait outside in back by the warehouse roll-up door and someone will come to guide you in.

Bob Birch

Gary sorry you had issues. How about next week we setup a one on one call to see if we can get it working for next time.

Bob

What e-mail address address should I use

Reminder: Disaster Communications Team Meeting

When: Saturday, 4 April 2020, 9:00am to 12:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where: Chapter HQ, 3950 Calle Fortunada, San Diego CA 92123 (Thoms Bros 1249E3)

If you get lost or can't get in the building call Bob KG6RGI, cell 760 533 1957 or Jer AK6QJ, cell 442 264 3055.

Meeting is in the CDOC. Food is not allowed and drinks must be in non-spillable containers.

If you're not sure where to go please wait outside in back by the warehouse roll-up door and someone will come to guide you in.

Bob Birch

I just realized you were not in the Red Cross Volunteer Connection.  We need start the process of getting you in there and I will use this e-mail address going forward…

Bob